Monday 4 June 2012

Jubilee Crown Cake

Here is my Jubilee cake as promised. I made it using Peggy Porschen's Creamy Caramel Cake from her latest Boutique Baking book. Very delicious. I have made quite a few cakes from this book and am just pondering whether I should set myself a Julie and Juila style challenge to bake everything in the book.

Jubilee Crown Cake


This is a 6" three layer cake as popularised by Miette and Peggy.

Jubilee Cake


It was quite a rush to make it and you can see from the pic above, I haven't quite managed to get everything centred. I am sure it will soon get eaten at this afternoon's Jubilee tea party though.


That's all for today
Thanks for popping by and please call again soon

Keep up with my latest creations and inspirations in all these places

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment