8. Place the flower in a flower former to dry. If necessary use some little cut up pieces of those packaging bits to prop the petals up and make the flowers a nice shape
10. Use some more cut up bits of packing pieces to arrange the petals nicely
12. Roll a small piece of petal paste for the centre into a ball and then flatten it slightly
13. Cut the stamens to about 1cm
14. Dip each stamen into edible glue and then push around the edge of the centre
15. Brush the top of the flower centre with edible glue, then dip it into the sanding sugar.
16. Stick the centre onto the flower using water or edible glue
Leave them to dry for at least a few hours, preferably overnight and they are all finished and ready for your cake